About SERVPRO of Point Loma
Meghan C. Hollis, Andrew Edwards
Owners of SERVPRO of Point Loma
With 2 decades of restoration experience under their belt, the Hollis Team knows that the water or fire damage caused to your home or business causes stress and worry that is only mitigated by a quick response. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Point Loma has the certifications and staff to handle any size loss, residential or commercial. More importantly we look to reassure you that your life will get back to normal as soon as possible. Also, with a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Point Loma.
If your San Diego area home or business needs services, or to just learn more about the restoration process, please call us any time of day!
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Rookie of the Year