Recent Commercial Posts
Sleepiness Can Be A Safety Hazard in the Workplace
I think one thing most of us can relate to one another is being tired. Our lives are busy and sometimes we feel like there are not enough hours in the day to get through our to-do lists. One thing I hope we can all learn to agree on is that being sleepy really is a hazard and sometimes can be quite dangerous in the workplace. Lack of sleep can lead to multiple consequences that may have a huge effect on us, our work, and our coworkers. Sleepiness can lead to:
- Accidents can happen no matter what, this is why they are called “accidents”. However, we put many precautions in place to help prevent accidents from happening. Getting enough sleep is a good way to do your part in preventing an accident.
- Memory Issues can cause many problems for you in the workplace. Being well-rested and at the top of your memory game will be appreciated by your coworkers and your customers. It’s quite normal to forget once in a while but if you are sleep deprived, your memory loss may very well be affecting your work.
- Difficulty with Thinking and Concentration this can also be an annoyance to you and your coworkers when you are all trying to do the best job you can do. When you are well-rested, you are more likely to do a better job.
- Mood Changes can be difficult for you, your coworkers, and can be detrimental to your customers. Being well-rested can limit your mood changes and keep you more consistent.
- Weakened Immunity definitely affects your workplace. When your immune system is weak, you are likely to get sick more often. This may keep you from work which puts more pressure on your coworkers to pick up the slack.
Having one, let alone several, of these side effects from lack of sleep can be dangerous in the workplace. Please be mindful of taking care of yourself by resting when your body and mind are tired. This not only protects you but could possibly prevent you from inadvertently making a bad decision or causing an accident that could affect someone else.
As always, if disaster strikes, SERVPRO of Point Loma is always here for you. We can be reached 24/7 at (619)275-2802.
We're Here to Help
SERVPRO of Point Loma is here to help
In light of the recent pandemic, many businesses have been asked to close their doors. However, because of the nature of our work, we're still open, we're still on call, we're still here to help.
SERVPRO of Point Loma has a number of services to help all sorts of businesses in their time of need to catapult them back to their feet when it's time to re-open their store.
We are currently offering Viral Cleaning, also known as Proactive Cleaning, to ensure that your location is up to code and clean in the event of a viral outbreak in your building. By using Electrostatic Fogging, we can provide less expensive per square foot cost, more comprehensive coverage, and provide certified documentation that your facility has been cleaned by a trained IICRC certified company as opposed to traditional disinfectant and sanitizing services. In addition, the product we use is free of allergens and is so safe that it has been approved for human consumption.
If you are interested in this service, please contact us using the button above or, if you are so inclined, call us for more information. We're here to help, we're here to get our nation back on its feet, we're here to make it "Like it never even happened."
Emergency Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Point Loma
Commercial water damage can strike your commercial property while you are sleeping! We understand the urgency for immediate repairs and can act fast to help minimize further damage. Disasters can strike unexpectedly, which is why our emergency response helpline is always open and standing by to take your phone call 24/7!
Regardless of the cause, we will fast respond and help you assess problems or issues the water damage produced and start the mitigation and recovery process. Before emergency repairs are started, we remove any salvageable items, assess the extent of the damage and contamination to put together a repair plan.
SERVPRO of Point Loma professionals have the training, experience, and equipment to manage water and flooding damage. Whether you have a large water emergency or a small water damage event, we will respond fast to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
SERVPRO of Point Loma provides a wide scope of services not always offered by other SERVPRO franchises, such as biohazard cleanup and removal, HVAC repair and service and general construction for rebuilding and remodeling structures. Those are in addition to the fire, water and mold cleanup and restoration services you may already be familiar with. Below is a list of some of our services offered.
- Fire, Smoke, and Soot Cleanup and Restoration
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Crime Scene, Biohazard and Vandalism Cleanup
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
- Air Duct and HVAC Cleaning
- Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning and Care
- Stain Removal, Stain Resistance Applications
- Odor Identification and Deodorization
Upholstery and Drapes: Wet and Dry Cleaning Methods
If you are unsure if we can help with an issue you are having, give us a call at (619) 275-2802 today!
Restoring Your Point Loma Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Flooding and water damage events at Point Loma commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Point Loma
SERVPRO of Point Loma specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Meet Our Crew